Tuesday, July 31

'Terawih'







Salam hye to all .. how are you my awesome gangs ? I'm fine thank you hehe .. So how's your Ramadhan day's ? how much time you spent for Allah today besides ur Ramadhan days?  :)


So today nothing much happened really. As same other days, woke up , went to classes and gots a lots of assigments..students life kann haha ....and the special things at the days is the nights after Iftar with my housemates and did  my solah, next we're going together to P.I .. P.I refers to Pusat Islam a.k.a our/students mosque. It's really comfortable bebeh .  I really lovee Terawih. Do you ? It's the things  that I really loved to to in Ramadhan because we can't find it in another month's right ?....




me and wawa :)

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...