Friday, December 2

Clearing Unpublished Post : The Rucksack Caratel, Melaka



I was checking my draft, and I found this .T_T. This was like 2 or 3 month ago tsk tsk. It was really-un-planned-holiday at all. I think its because of a stressful weeks that i managed to go thru lol. already loss my memory.. what I remember is., I booked the hotel like 3/4 days before and luckily for us, for only RM 150 we got a room with a street view, with breakfast i tell ya..not bad kan.. oh did I mention "we" ?? you know what, atul is with me gyaaa. TAHU TAK SUSAH GILA NAK AJAK BUDAK NI KELUAR EVEN PERGI SHORT HOLIDAY DENGAN GIRLFRIENDS! sengaja caplock kan kahkahkah

But I know she love me more than her boyfriend ihiks. That's why she agreed to be my partner for this short holiday. :)

Back to holiday stories;

At first kan, tak tahu pun yang hotel ni hanya lah 5 mins jalan kaki dari AFamosa, eh bukan hotel ni belakang je dari AFamosa.. like are you kidding me?? okay fine. We both didnt know. We both noob. The locations sangat sangat strategic lah, dia macam belakang hotel A Famosa, depan hotel Jonker Street, dah macam tu, kitorang bedal jalan kaki je lah pergi A famosa, dataran Hang Tuah dan makan cendol kat Jonker street..T_T *savingtips: jalan kaki can save your fuel.



My long live buddies since I'm 16 yo


Woke up to see those old house, scaryy hahahha




I can't believe I missplaced our photos. ( these 3 photos sebab ada dekat Instagram).. rasa macam ambil gambar banyak tapi kenapa takde? I forgot which folder I put my malacca short trip. Same way to atul, that's why we became bestfrriend lol. I just wanna to shared you guys our hotel rooms but ehemm.. but it's okay I think you can go their website. The rucksack caratel



Ok tu je lah bye


Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...