Saturday, November 5

NOVEMBER FAVOURITE: ALOE VERA, HONEY BEE MOISTURIZER



Today is a good day indeed! Cause this month's favourite is the longest of all favourites! lately, I've been into skincare items. That's why I so so excited to share what product I've been used.. wink wink.





O-nature Aloe Vera Gel 

This Aloevera thing is totally my-life saver now! It's really help me with my sunburn skin, blame my fitness training, thanks now I exposed into sun too much lol. I did some research said that aloevera contains vitamins and minerals that can ease eczema and sooth skin, Oh did I mention its actually work in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems in facts. I buy this from my dear friend, Aishah, and its costs only RM 15 if I'm not mistaken. Lav.




Honey-Bee Multi Solution/ Moisturizer

This product is the bomb diggity! seriously, before this I always wonder if this really work because it's pretty famous among MUA, I can say that majority of them use this moisturizer before applying makeup. My mahaguru, Mafa also said that hahahaha! so I wanted to give it try. In my opinion, Its work really well for me, it makes my skin looks super glowing and I love how my makeup easily glide on my face after apply this moisturizer. 




Till my favourite series. Love! xoxo


Thank you for reading.




Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...