Tuesday, December 20

Aika's birthday treat



Hello happy life! why can't find you, Iam searching you like everywhere. #studyweek #facepalm. #anyoyoyo

Let's throwback my happy moment, it's aika's birthday. Do you know her? aha Let me introduce her to my reader. She's my new bebigal. She's my new favourite person hew hew hew.

Aika turn to 21 if I'm not mistaken lol. Uh oh yes although she's much younger than me, but still I like her, eventho she's always compaining (like me eh). I like her because she has a good heart. Oh did I mention that she's my exercise partner.

Her birthday is on 16 Dec, but a week before we still busy to complete and drafting everything, submissionn, test 2, end of chapter blah blah ha even I completely forget about her birthday until I check my calendar, again. nasib baik dah lepas jumpa lecturer lepastu I drive lah pergi secret recepy beli kek.

That night, we planned to celebrate her, at Aniq Steamboat. guys you know, Aniq Steamboat is pretty famous at Kuantan, always full house I tell ya. but ainul managed to book our seat eventho its at the end of the corner. sobbing This is my first time being in here. The food is delicious,  fresh, variety to choose but in affordable price. We ate a lot but pay at only RM 17. hehe. But just 2 things I want to complain hehe. the place is too crowded and hot, theres only 1 fan for like 3 or 4 table can you imagined. Feeling meh. kesian budak budak. I sweating while eating, and infront of me is group of handsome boys. goshhhh hahahaha. 




When I said we ate alot, I really meant it
  


May Aika find true and loyal boyfriend haha


She feeling excited I think




Thank you for reading!

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...