Tuesday, December 20

Random: Why blog is important for me




My first draft in on 2011 if I'm not mistaken. That time I already followed Irine Nadia, Fatin Liyana, Hanis Zalikha, Vivvy Yusof that all pretty famous nowaday haha heii I know half of their life stories no kidding. What I love being blogged is I can write anything in my own style ( even my post in a year can count), you know that I'm not a writer, I'm engineer and student but I write almost everything in here. My up and down of my life that I can write, I write in here. My break-up post pun ado lol. 


I wish that I don't stop writing. This is the only way to remember and cherish again my memories. Sometimes I forget everything, yes I easily to forget my memories. My way is to see the future, not back. So this is the reason why blog is soo soo important for me. I wish when I'm married, he my-future-husband know my life stories before. I know I will not sharing my stories by telling him face to face but if he read, I really love it bhahahahha motipp??. And I wish in future, my kids can read their mama old stories and mybe they can continue to write their memories in here, in my blog ngeee....






Thank you reading my merepek post!

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...