Saturday, December 3

Clearing Unpublished Post : Breakup Part II



I'm writing this post because it gives me the feeling of being real to myself. But the tittle give like no explaination at all. Yes, I'm now in heartbroken phase. hahaha. I was at first please nana endured it (this hard feeling) at least after last paper. I know it's a hard phase to break that depressing wall and become better person. like reborn. now I just need new place to stay, cut my hair, change my style into better one and write my new capter. My obsession also change. I need no man perhaps. okay I lied, I still need my dad and my brother lol. 

I almost every night being wondering what exact God's plan for me? what I did wrong? Is I way too much talking about my life? Why can't people did good for others? Oh and I thank a lot to my darls, wawa and aishah for always cheer me up. I do owe you two a lots. Since hes away, these two girlfriend always be good to me. That why they were so dear to me. Wawa always say to me, believed to God's plan. He knows better than us. Must be a reason behind of everything. 

Yes, Now I do believe in God's plan. Pray for me as I pray for you. Thank you.  


Till next time,


3 March 2010,
3 AM.

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...