Monday, December 19

Random: Things I always excited to




Others than makeup things hew hew hew. I always feel excited and mesmerizing towards the freshness of different types of vegetables, meats, fish, fruits  and thats why shopping groceries at supermarket always been my number one favourite all times. I lovessss going to supermarket hahaha.

So the story begins with Iam planning to borrow aishah kitchen because oh I've been stuck in here like 2 month, we prohibited to cook in our hostel. I am eating the same food everyday at cafe. (this is doesnt mean I didnt grateful) but sometimes I starving because the lauk didnt look good and new. Been experiences with diarrhea before. sob sob. 


Aishah took me to the place you know the reason I wrote this post. I didnt even know that it even exist in here lol. Its only located like 30 minutes from ump, quite far but ah never mind. besides of the freshness it was cheap as well. ah gosh I almost jumped when I compared the price with the Tesco or giant price. Its a huge difference you know like 0.50-0.70 sen for red chilis and cheap vegetables available in here. They place it like in a cold fridge room. And it was huge. No room temperature like others store.








OMG OMG OMG they all looks so fresh and delicious










Hi crab!





Whats the menu seriously Im soo rambang mata!! 









At the end, we just buying only the necessary things. We plan to cook beef rib soup with potato begedil. Aishah already stock up the marinated chicken the day before hahaha.






-______-“



Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...