Saturday, December 24

Random : The One Whos Keep Me Up





I wanted to post this when I actually need to prepared for my first paper for this third semester on next Thursday hahaaha but never mind, I need to post it.

Starting the December month with hectic week and schedule. But I m thankful. This is just a quick reflection,another thing I am thankful for 2016 is that despite all ups and down, happiness and tears, I have a bunch people who never fail to pick me up and be my side during the bad and good time, through life's joys and challenge until the hurdle is passed.


Photos of me and girls on Dhia's birthday.



Yes, it's her! My never end, most favourite person, Najuwa. I realize that there are people who might want to see you fall, but this one, not! She's a definition of those who brings you up when you’re down. Alhamdulillah. I love you wa, sincerely. Bestfriend forever.  




And my family has always been my safe harbour that I can forever lean on; My parents and siblings. These people, I’ll forever be grateful for.

Though I foresee 2017 will be the blast year for me, my family and friends. And may be another year will be the year that filled the success plans for me. Oh I hoping to  accidentally or not-meet- the mr. right- for me hew hew hew.


Thank you for reading!



Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...