Friday, October 2

When your parents not around

Assalamualaikum
 
 
rajin tak aku hari ni????wowottt... Two post in a day was something unusual for me. Last time I wrote double post was like...emm 3 years ago if I'm not mistaken..
 
 
We've been received this picture from my family group of whatsapp.
  
 
That the reason whyyyyyyyy 
 


hahahaha! whattttt????

As  he's now stay with my brother, Han whos in his semester break. Because my dad and mom both at Vietnam right now. I can tell you that amat, he's really really really really hyperactive boy and he loved to watch this "American Ninjas Warrior" on tv and then he like to copies all the jump whatsoever that make us freakout you know.


 I called my bro and talked to amat and youguesswhat, he's just laughing and telling he's doing his rountine, 'pako' and got hurt. Lucky, he's not seriously injured. alhamdulillah..

Butdon'tyouknowhowworriedwe're???????
 




Goodnight peeps




No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...