Monday, October 26

Flatlay Tragedy

Assalamualaikum

Well gaiss I wanna to share my badfunnieh story while doing my flatlay today. Those who doesn't have an idea what's flatlay...... Seriously dude google it..and there's like a lot on my ig too..check it out hahaha

While I'm enjoying doing flatlay this morning.. It's soo much fun..who doesn't love taking a picture right? And suddenly couple of cockroaches approach me.. Me that time berdiri atas kerusi terus menggelupur dan jatuh.. Haha 😂😂😂 yeayy not funnyyy

Lucky me, I wasn't standing too high like usual me. Kalau tak mahu mahu masuk hospital kuantan.... But still alhamdulillah I'm safe but I hate cockroaches..

Like seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...