Friday, October 23

bored


Assalamualaikum



Exam is just around the corner! I don't know if ive been prepare for my exam because now im writing in here despited doing my calculus.. still feeling bored with same schedule in here hahahaha.. you know like classes, assignments, projects and stuffs *nangis

Lets go to main point, you know, in here we're far from town, bandar kuantan. I think it takes like 40 minutes driving a car. and there's no cool stuffs in here, at first i feels kinda weird because pekan was our prime minister birth-places kot but the almost of facalities in here not-so-really impresivessssss to me.... shhhh...don't talk to others aboutr this

I just hoped that the uni will built one new and cool places in here to chillin', while doing assignments....something like a mini coffee places with a great internet connection and perfect scerenery to take an ootd...something like ruang emmmm.??  is this too much??

I think im now kinda addicted to coffee, i love the mocha like seriously i love it. i love the tastes of the mocha type *forgot the name from starbuck , it feels nice and refreshing. but not now because of boikot plus i don't even know where the starbuck in here..



and now im bored

bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...