Saturday, October 24

I'm dissapointed

Assalamualaikum and hi!

This is just a random post. Now I'm typing this through my phone because my lappy....emm..he's not feeling well sobobsob I can't opened him I don't know why.

I want to share about my bad experience about hired a I think professional photographer cause yeah in my baby brand beautiful and clear pics something like compulsory lah kan. If we want to create better image of our brand so we have to give a perfect details, like beautiful pic for example.

I paid him for RM 250/hour for one session. Not including the time to get change. Plus total tudung 11 color. Instant lagi tu. Oh not to mention the cost for makeup artist and transportation. Cost me around rm 400 lebih kurang. I'm a student. RM 400 tu pun pikir banyak kali tau..sedih. yelah bukan dari orang senang boleh minta sesuka hati dengan parents.

So I expect lah dia professional if he's having something yang tak betul ke, I mentioned to him like a thousand times "gambar okay take,  lemme see it" he's like "don't worry gambar cantik, pandai model posing and stuff, hurry get change".

         And the session end

After 3weeks I'm the only one who keeps reminding him and asking him about the pics. 3weeks too long gais. I'm the one who hardly to speak roughly to others, and I said I'm dissapointed with him. And tomorrow night he sent me pics through dropbox.

You gues whatttt.... The pics totally disappointed meee...i don't know how to described my feelings. The pics like a biasa biasa not really gah macam dekat ig dia. I just wonder it is true that it's reallyyyy his masterpiece???

             I'm wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...