Tuesday, December 22

yummy tummy




Assalamualaikum



So I told my sister that I'm craving for her home-made popia nestum like I-want-it-now!!. I'm not really  in my mood to talk to my roomates because of I feels super sleepy  because of my history subject, paper due on next monday omg! 


And she really sent me this. her homemade-with-love popia nestum. awwww









The crush from the nestum inside made me alive. oh man its sooo crunchy i tell ya.. I finished half of the jar in one day hmmmm bhahahaha! calorieswho.


But still alhamdulillah thank you sis i love you.  


Fighting for your first time final! no more drama pleaseeee hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...