Wednesday, December 23

Ice cream in hot days



Assalamualaikum



So how's your preparation for final exam so far, guys?

Me??? hmmm now I'm enjoying myself, rolling at my bed, and eating my ice cream which i bought it at cafe and write my blog bhahahaha . come onnnnnn i've been study all the times and mybe this is a time to take a nap or in my case, overly enjoyed my best ice cream in uni so far. imissmagnum

The feeling of crunch of chocolate layer at outside, bitting all the way through into creamy ice-cream inside.. fuhhh the perfect cure for hot days we have to go through these days.






Is this perfect for your hot and tired days?? 


yeayy or not?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...