Monday, December 21

A Workout Routine



Assalamualaikum



I went to the gym yesterday. Third time this year, I think… This is an Improvement, woot!!

To be at gym, I found out that I'm really hate of being hot and sweat. I don't find it cool. Come on! I already sweat much when I'd to walk for over 30 minutes for my classes. And of course I use the most common excuse to spent time for exercise; Ohh I can’t find the time!! As much as a good student I can be, I really don’t believe in not having enough time. But people always said to me, if you want something, you’ll make time for it.

That’s why I really knew that I was just pure lazy to go to the gym. Hehehe. But baby steps…baby steps…

Treadmills Time

So, I ran and jogged on the treadmill until the timer said 30 minutes. That’s enough, then. First day, I shouldn’t push it too much. Baby steps gaiss hehe. Plus, the people who just stepped in wouldn’t know I’ve only been there 30 minutes. Ohhh just remember how hard me to burn out my kilos in my diplomas time. Jogg everyday at lake for over one semester with wawa and mila and never realised that my size changed to M.. well that's pretty impressive right?. but now my size changed back to XL!  

Man, my life now is sosossosooo unhealthy. I studies all the time (blaa),  I eat maggi and fried food, I don’t drink as much water as I’d like to, I never get good sleep after being a full time engineering students. Oh new year is coming isn't? can I make a "gym time" as my new must-do-list-like-everyday-in-2016. bhahahahahaha


No Pain No Gain guysss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...