Monday, December 14

my canoe camp at Tanjung Selangor





Assalamualaikum



How have you been my dearies? How's your sunday by the way? Hope you had fun with your families and friends! mine was great alhamdulillah, my team and I spent our with canoe camp at tanjung selangor, pekan. just near by our uni heheheee but its okay nevermind since I never go there either. The actual camp actually not here but at Taman Negara, but Taman Negara is closed due to expected to heavy rains (monsun timur laut).*sedihhhh


but never mind, fun is everywhereeee gaissss theheheeeeeeeeee















 






yeahhhh btw oh my partner was a sweet and gentleman told yaa, he resist with my will to carried my own canoe, i meant come onnnnn that canoe not heavy at all just I felt pain when I'd to carried it before. and actually I carried it not more than a 2 minutes bhahahaha..and then he just ask his friend to carried it away from me alhamdulillah btw thank youuuuu. Peoples are kind actually just we never realised about it and never being thankful . I just remember when there's a time when i could not even lift up my heavy luggages at klia , a gentle man nearby then offered his help to transfer my luggages from a car to my stroller. 



Then we're having our delicious bbq time and a mini games. the games was hillarious babe seriously. pak arab beriyaa betul main heheheee.




delicious bbq by us


we got our prizesss



It was so lovely memories in my uni days that I could save it in my life.




thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...