Saturday, August 4

Self confident









Yoo..hye peeps ...hope you had a wonderful weekend. How are you today ? sorry for missing in couple of days ..I really miss my blog but I don't have any inspirations . nothing to write yeahh.. jujur..hehe besides I've been soo buzy. Too much work and assignments ..heii booringgg!! 


next!



So today I'm would like to talk about self-confident . why ?? honestly I got this idea when I see all of my old pictures from my lappy ..


..............................................................




Gangs, please see the pictures, taken at Raya 2010 mybee ..thehehe






Me in purple baju kurung ..what ??!! oh yeah ...ye ye betul lah tu




When my weight at 85-90 kg . Everybody just ignoring me ....sometimes their critisms at me can be really so awful. I admit it..aku pernah kena hina depan-depan kott.. the ways they look at me like I don't deserves to any things . like I'm so peliks. It's a little sad.. and I'm so ashamed..self confident pun so-so je.. zaman kejatuhan . ye la bila orang dah dok kata jadi confident pun terus jatuh . 
Yes I know outside looking is important too, (heii apa kau ingat aku tak pernak cuba diet dengan sihat ke?!).. but it so unfair laa.. That time I really hate myself . I hate what I used to look like that time hehe .


Tapi itu 2010 



Well I don't say I'm kurus enough now . I think my weight is just the same ahahaha ( my think)..hampehh.. apa yang membezakan sekarang ialah self-confident aku. Bila keyakinan diri banyak walaupun kau tak glamm dan ramping mana kau tetap akan jadi orang yang hebat. You got my points ?? tak dapat tak pe lah...huh...So, I really enjoy my life now ..nothing can worried me .Now I don't mind pun orang nak aku panggil badak ke, gajah ke debab ke heii kau bukan siapa-siapa..pakai BMW pun idok hahaha...makan minum pun mintak dekat mak bapak ..eeiiuuu


 There are so many advantages that I can get from that my makcik weight ! Yeah!! 
I really know who's actually a true friends which is "ikhlas berkawan dengan kita walau kita ni hudus, tak sempurna". That's a reality beb .. I know very well friends who's "PLASTIK sampah" boleh tahu lah..but I'm not  ignored that plastik, layankan aja sebab nak tengok kau plastik sampai mana haktuihh!!...ehh ter emo pulak puasa-puasa ni..haha soryy :) 



The End


When I weighed 85-90 I was also very happy, I met so many good friends too . I love uolls:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...