Thursday, August 2

# My sTory







Hei you. wanna to hear my funny stories??




I was soooo suprised when I woke up  this morning at 8.20 am and the engineering design classes will started at 8.30 am .gilaa..just imagine in 10 minutes I need to get bath and prepared haha!


pendekkan cerita


Luckly, after that we receives a massages from our beloved lec that his classes will start at one hours later .. but that not the main points here okay , because the main points started here dodoo :  a really heavy rain with a bad typoons dekat luar kott .. how ??? heii doa untuk batalkan kelas tidak diperkenankan pulak dah ..


pendekkan cerita lagi


So, with that typoons, we all came to classes .together. with different feelings ..u know, sukar nak gambarkan perasaan ni .. dah la masuk parking lot without permission kau hehe.. main redahh je ..memang takk laa nak jalan kaki ribut-ribut ni..luck lagi tak kena tahan dengan abg. guard sebab takde sticker hekhek .heii I'm not gangsta but for some reason I didn't applying for sticker yet ..kes terpaksaaaa 








selamat tiba ke destinasi yang dituju hekhek



saya masih gagah untuk tersenyum walaupun baju lenjun macam terjun dekat kolam hekhek



yes! kami masih gagah untuk tersenyum






Gila kelakar kan kan...kannnnn!! *dush













Happy fasting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...