Saturday, April 15

Getting fits



Assalamualaikum loveliess!



It's already April means I still have 9 month to achieve one of my 2017 resolutions. It's to lose my weight and getting fits!. For me, I still have a long and challeging weight lose journey that I can never see the end.

To be honest, I realised that I never once go exercise or jogg without having a partner. That's a main reason why I decided to join tbl (read it in my previous post) which is I fully dedicated my evening that suppose-to-be-my-napping-time to go out and exercise with my partner.

I slowly put my interest to join any UMP's running event.  It wasnt an easy step for beginner of course. It's soo challenge that requires a fitness and preparation. At my first event as I remember, I can only jogg for 5 minutes to 10 minutes then semput la pulaa thehehehe . But the real feeling when you reach your finish line was soo damn good. To be honest, I feels proud of myself eventho I'm the last one who reached the end point hahahahahahaha

Here's some tips I can share for you guys, for beginner. It doesnt mean that I'm now good in running. I'm not! but believe me these tips actually work for me :P

1) Set your goals and do pre-training

Because goals give you target to finish what you do. And pre-training helps you to gain your stamina and mental and physically prepared.. nahhh even you dont have a time to do it everyday just save your 2 to3 days in a week to train. Do a lots of cardio's. Jogging for instance.

2) Run with your bestfriend/ boyfriend / girlfriend etc

hahahaha actually this is work for me. This is like moral support for me. I'm lucky because my darls always give their support for me. They shouted "come on nana you can do it" and even waited for me to finish my run.

3) Choose a suitable suits and shoes

This is depends. For every events actually they provides you with short sleeve T shirt. For me, a girl who wearing a hijab of course need to choose the right materials. For inner Tshirt, make sure to choose thick materials, and wear hijab that give you most comfort. Bawal material is the best kot :) and choose the right and comfortable running shoes okay dear. Try to be minimal so that you can run at ease.

4) If you cant run, walk faster

Yes, like I said I can't run continuosly like in 30 minutes non-stop ( how I wish) but I couldnt mybe for now. It's okay my dear, run and if you couldnt then take a huge breath (not break lol) and keep walk in faster ways. My friends taugh me how to do a right breathing. Its like you have to take a deep breath then breath out in 2 short breath. camtu laa tak pandai explain sobsob mybe I should do a short videos later.




My darls, missing Dhia


Till next time!

Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...