Tuesday, April 4

dad without mom







As I write this, I'm laying here writing this on very comfort bed with my mum and pillow on the neck while watching a late movie and eating pizza's we ordered together. #relationshipgoals.  Mom and I had this unplanned mother-daughter trip to Port Dickson since I got a free hotel room voucher and the date that I choose was my mom's birthday. Dad is welcome to follow but he cant since he had an important board meeting tomorrow morning.


I remember the time years ago when we (mom and the kids) were never sleeping away from dad. When dad having a "seminar" or 3 days 1 night board meeting for instance, we used to follow dad to hotel (room is provided to dad) and we slept together in room. Imagine mom with 8 kids staying silently in sometimes-ceo-room-most-of-the-time-deluxe room hahahahahaha.


Oh back to my story. #giggles

Eventho it was just for one night but it was memoriable night for me. I spent my night with mom, watching movies together, eating late dinner, listening to her stories, giving my opinion, and vise versa.  Being the oldest, infact, I've always been the ear for my mom but now I'm staying away, far from home and sometimes life is getting more challenging now, giving me a hard time to always update life and spent time with my parents.



And the thing is.....




dad cant sleep without his wife lol









lol well dad, it's just for one night. chill okay?



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...