Friday, March 17

What puberty did to me






From this single sweet-innocent-lovely-lady look  (boo me if you want :')).........................................................
.........................................................................










Into this mak mak look :') .............................................................................................................................................................



When I say he's clingy boy, I really mean it lol


Well, forgot to mention, I'm not a mother okay. He's Adam, my nephew but he's really clingy to me. Stranger must tell he's my kid because we both much look alike. But the reality is I'm not married yet HAHAHAHA lol


Anyway, turning over a new leaf is never too late. I decided to start a new healthy lifestyle. I realised I need to get fit and healthy. Btw, its also my resolution in 2017 hakhak ceh konon. But seriously, I need to getting back in shape. I used to wear in size M, dulu and now I'm in XL and XXL size.



So nono  let's kick some exercise and hit gym regularly okay #prayfornono #nonowantogetmarried





Thank you for reading!

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...