Saturday, March 4

Playing a Make-Up


Warning : This is actually a really old post that I forgot to post it online :') 








Just recently, I've developed my major love to make-up! I suppose I should mention that I just known just a specific local make-up name, drugstore and SASA is always the only store for me to pay a visit cuz yeah they were cheap and affordable. Rarely I went inside MAC or SEPHORA. expensive, pricey and  thinggyy . As I want to groom my self better because I started to believe that woman should put a care of herself like her appearance, not to look selekeh or pale.


I've always been a very basic make-up kind of girl. Basic for me like foundation, compact powder, mascara and one colour of lipstick. I didnt even know that even a eyeshadow need like 3 or 4 kind of specific brushes to applied on it lol. As I remember, a professional MUA need like blending brush, fluffy blending, crease, eye pensil etc etc,  oh that only for your eyes only okay HA-HA-HA


Last saturday, we have a fun playing a makeup with make-upguru, mafarikha (girls check her ig, she'really awesome). Her makeup classes is funnehh and sempoi. She's fun girl and I meet new friends as well, I learnt lots of new knowledge and tutorial that definitely wanna to re-applied after this :).




I just known that makeup actually really reallyyy expensive HA-HA-HA










Will update you guys the progress soon. Love XOXO



THANK YOU FOR READING !

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...