Thursday, April 14

hello, it's me




Assalamualaikum




where do even begin? oh gosh! I've been so busy with life I've completely forgotten you, my blog. Mybe i need some motivation to start blogging again. hahahahahahaha . just here is my life updated so far, busy with paper and test and project and quiz and presentation  emm what more, busy with one month left for final exam that means every submission need to be completed to be honest. then see ya 2nd year. alhamdulillah.


Oh here is another good news , guesss what???? mila, our darling is pregnant! im finally gonna be 'makcik'! hahaha . actually the real situation is , i missed the girls conversation thru whatsapp - she's already told us like 2 or 3 weeks ago -that time my body was too weak from fever, that im just sleeping at my bed, no phone, no food at all -and yesterday at night she shared at us what was her first trimester be like -and that time i was like omaigosshhh mila, are you pregnant???- she's like naaaa siapa lah daku pada dirimu.. lolll im sorry mila but i love you. ngee.. alhamdulillah of course im happpyyyy.. way too happyyyy. Mila, she's my bestfriend and like a sister to me. i think her life is totally perfect, got married to a loyal and gentleman husband, have a beautiful life and now allah gave her a beautiful rezki. alhamdulillah. I always adored her and her ways. but the sad thing is, i can't meet her, she's far away at jb meanwhile im stuck here at pahang. since i got no transport for now.






Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...