Saturday, April 16

WalimatulUrus



Assalamualaikum



I didn't realised that i missed my post about my dearest cousin's wedding. to be honest i write it up but mybe i forgot to publish it hehehe.. . kak azah's wedding was beautiful, the foods, the sweets was super delicious. and finally i meet my  relatives thehehe because i rarely can meet them since majority of them staying at kedah. last time we have this kind of gathering was my sister wedding, emmmm.. mybe like 5 years ago sobsobsob..congratulations kak azah finally have tied the knots .




My families on behalf dad.. spot my dad he's the one wearing orange's batik

my cousin's part I

My cousin's part II

My annoying sibling



Thank you for reading




No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...