Saturday, November 19

When we left school days

Salam


Lately,I have always thought of the past.Whether it's a sweet or u know 'bitter' memories..to me it's how I learn to life..peace!

So,today I upload piece of my memories..It's my high school buddies..emm..and It's been more than two years since Spm..what can I say is "I really miss U all expecially Atul,Ayoi, Amal ..my sengal gangs ..*wink..

I really hope that we can meet against someday...sob








Sorry,just three pic,=p

*amal selalu kata bila mintak tolong sembunyikan handfon :"nakal aku nakal kau jugak"

and me replied

me : "eh ye ke?how nice..so barang kau barang aku jugak? (mata kedip-kedip)...

Korang tak faham..takpe lah







Ok,bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...