Saturday, September 21

Happy Birthday Azraa



Hi there, 

Finally after a long longggg weekend finally I have a time to write here lol.

So yesterday we have this kind of meet-greet-miggle with people and have fun on weekend event, mainly because we want to make a birthday surprise to our boss, Azraa.
We had the keretapi games, talk and also the fooddd, yummehh. Everybody's bringing their own partner and kids. Me only got myself haha lol. 






I'm cravinggg for the cakes lol


The bosses, cantik kan Azraa




I’m left with this huge love for Azra. I’m a wee bit proud of the team and myself too. AH WHATEVER WHAT IS THE POINT OF LYING TO YOU. MY HEART IS BURSTING BECAUSE I FEEL SO HAPPY AND PROUD AND EXCITED. I’M SO PROUD OF THE TEAM!!!! 






Till next event! hewhew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...