Wednesday, August 28

I'M BACK

Probably the last time I enjoyed myself. can't remember lol . Taken in last year, 2018.


The no update here for almost a year. goshh, girl, danggg...I've been hiatus uh-oh because of my study, internship and working as a partimer eventhough I've missed seeing this big white white blank box on my screen right now. I don't know how to fit my time between blogging, Instagram and twitter update.

Life update,

Right now I'm working part-time as researcher assistant. I'm soo thankful for being in an awesome team, which help me a lot. I'm also done with my 3 month Intership. And I still have one semester left for my study, seriously I can't wait to finish everything.

Work and study can be soo stressful. Busier, more hectic and whole more chaotic. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself hahahaha but hey still, Alhamdulillah for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...