Sunday, March 3

Wawa's belated birthday

wawa my sweetheart just celebrated her 26 years old birthday even it's kind of late to post the party's here but who care kan? hehe

To be honest, the real dates ialah masa tu i exam so i delaykan a little bit because both of us super busy. It's not like a party but more to spend time together. Last time i jumpa wa pertengahan tahun 2018 and i miss her a lot.

So, we planned to go spend our time at glaze eatery, tamarind square, cyberjaya. omgee this is my first time i come to Tamarind Square and i suka sangat tempat dia. very cozzy, privacy, decoration pun cantik, i heard that this place famous to intagram-mer, they loves to do their ootd here hehe dan most important, free parking guys ( who doesn't love free parking right?) .


I booked for birthday package and this cake cost me only RM 50 je. But you still need to pay for dinner. The food sedapp, the value was superbb but most important is who I spend my valuable time with.

Happy Birthday wa, my best friend. I pray the best for you because that what bestfriend's do kan? I love you wa.




No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...