Sunday, November 26

Time Capsule, again

Hi!

Yeahhh I need to admit that the Tube Time Capsule, Sg. Lembing was one of my favourite place if I want to calm myself.  Since this is the nearest, and this place has no hustle, suitable for who loves peace and calmness like meh but little bit scary because the tube surround with jungle, so don't ever go alone hahaha









I asked Diana to company me because yeah she's really easygoing, tak kuat merungut and she's matured enough to handle the unplanned plan. and of corse because  I love her. Sesuai sangat sebab tengah jiwa kacau lol. One capsule that time RM 114/ night only if I'm not mistaken, full package inc free bbq jiran depan. lol.










We arrived at 4.00pm , check in and after that we mingle around the village, jambatan gantung, buy lots of food and maggi for dinner. Nothing interesting because that time hujan. So we have to cancel our plan to rent bycle and sightseeing around the village.

That night, we just go out to have our dinner then this one group asked us to join their bbq. Bbq okay, everythingsss looks tempting. ok tiber lupa pasal maggi. lol. Thank youuu stranger for being kind o us, offer the damn delicious bbq.






Wakeup like this, lol







The famous and historic Sg Lembing bridges




Actually, need to drive around 15 minutes to arrived to Sg. Pandan Waterfall




We hiked Caras cave, Sg. Lembing but I loss the pictures and video, tsk tsk.. nevermind. I've fun to set myself free, sometimes. with someone that I love. This semester will be the last semester for diana. I guess I will miss her, a lot. 


Till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...