Wednesday, July 5

Eid mubarak



Assalamualaikum~



Huuhhhh... It has been a while since i last blogged. 😃

I tried blogging more often, but somehow i couldn't get the time to sit and type away relaxedly, I always had something and somewhere to go hahahaha. A holy month, Ramadhan has gone, Now we still in early eid month, so I want to wish everybody (obviosly who read this) a happy eid mubarak!. How's your raya day?

I'm soo happy as I spent most of my raya day with my family relatives and friends. My family come to travel abroad a lot this year and everyone has also been busy doing different things that we couldn't meet them often even for a short family meeting. So, I think this hari raya is the perfect time that we could pay a visit to the relatives. Because sometimes we are too busy with work and other things that we forget what and who most matters in our life. That's why, I felt blessed to have this time away with family together. 








Oh not to forget, the last minute of planning to visit mila and her daughter, naura. guess time really flies too fast that we can't even believe that mila already had a baby daughter. *criesss







Hi baby naura, autie nana here ☺ 




Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

awak..sudi sudikanlah comment comment.. hehe

Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...