Wednesday, June 15

Happy Holiday!




Assalamualaikum


Finished my last paper today so yeayyy marks the end of my first year studying here. oh and hi second year, i guess you should treat me better than this year perhaps. These final paper are like killin' me, seriously.  Flashback my first year i'm in  here, i would like to say congratulation to myself, the journey is really long and tough. studying in engineering not easy as you think, never fail to faced the huge amount of stress from assignment, hearing, never ending presentations, calculation, exam, exam and exam. fuhh baru sem pertama..lols  but i think everybody will faced the same problems right, so just face it. what a life without a tears hehehe..



How is your Ramadhan so far? mine was 50 50.  I'm so sleepy right now, after a long and exhausted day, after my last paper, I have to pack a whole my things because we need to check out from hostel like immediately and packing is not fun at all hahaha. Ive to clean like everything and i dont know how to bring my things back to kl. redah je la ye nono... 





Thank you for reading



Fudgy Homemade Brownies

Assalamualaikum There's many reason why I love brownies. Because they were easy to make, richest in chocolate and you don't even ne...